[soapcraft] Re: Olive Oil

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:22:27 +1200

I will have to see if I can find them online.  Always keen for good quality oils if they are cheaper than what I am getting now

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:13:39 +1200, Mandy Coleman <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kia ora

We have a place in our small town that sells stuff to retailers they are called fox distrbuters I get my olive oil (pomace) from them in 3.4 litre tins, guess they used to be 1 gallon maybe?..

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street