[soapcraft] Re: (No Thread-Topic: [soapcraft]

  • From: clear marie <clear.marie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:10:27 +1200

I make balm for myself, family, friends etc, so only small amounts, but I
just use a wire hand-whisk and 'roll' the handle between my palms (like
starting fire with a stick) as I have carpal tunnel - it's a very effective
method ..

And a few ideas on what 'other things' one can make - by adjusting the wax :
oil ratio &/or adding butters, flavours, fragrance, essential oils, menthol
crystals etc, you can make everything from lip balm, bug balm, muscle rub,
solid perfume, cuticle rub, solid massage/lotion bars, plus more ;)

~ Clear