[soapcraft] Re: Kauri Gum

  • From: Gina Roberts <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:50:53 -0800 (PST)

Thats what i like about my dyes they are true to color and you get a variance
on shades depending on how much or how little you use.  A dark color will be
produced from just a good pinch of powder. And the tiniest amount gives a light
color.  They need to be well mixed before adding to soap and i do this in some
oil.  I have not used liquid colors but will get around to it some time.

 Gina Roberts
Soapcraft
www.soapcraft.co.nz