[snafuu] Re: new meeting location

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:10:27 -0800 (PST)

we've got a few users out at gulfstream but they've
never been interested in a lug.  i've been trying to
get them signed up for a while.

--- "Bryan L. Fordham" <bfordham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > Some place that serves a heapin' helpin' of fresh
> vegetables,
> > preferably. (:
> >
> > Cheap is good too. A central location might also
> be spiffy.
> >
> > Anything that fits that bill? (:
>
> Not sure of any place that fits the bill... just
> would like to add my "me
> too" to the list of folks who want to get the LUG
> going again 8)
>
> I'm trying to track down some folks at Armstrong who
> can tell me where to
> find where the linux users hide... maybe can get
> some of them to show up,
> too.  I'll definately announce the next snafuu
> meeting to some of the CS
> students.
>
> --B

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://greetings.yahoo.com