[snafuu] MEETING

  • From: Richard Storey <richards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snafuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 01:29:33 -0500

I will be there unless, of course, I will meet with myself.  Frankly, it
looks like we must either find another time/place/day or whatever to get
people to make the meeting.  We've had only one meeting, so far, and
already there are other things that most either need/want or must do
other than make the meeting.  That works fine, if you have 50 members
and 10 or 20 don't show up, but it's tough to *found* something based on
this level of participation.  So--I suggest that everyone figure out a
time, etc., that you *can* meet on a once-a-month basis.  Otherwise, for
me at least, I have better things to do rather than involve myself in
exercises of futiltiy.

Time to decide--flame or fizzle.

Richard Storey