[smsrobotics] Today's speaker and seated lunch.

  • From: "Mulik, Jaiwant" <jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gilmore, Benjamin" <BenjaminGilmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wang, Dianyu" <DianyuWang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ward, Andrew" <AndrewWard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chinnaswamy, Jay" <jaychinnaswamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 07:59:21 -0500

Important information for today's seated lunch and speaker:

If you are planning on coming to meet out speaker during seated lunch then here
is what you should do:

(1) If you are free between 11:00 and 11:30 then go to the dining hall and eat.
The dining hall will be open for staff and there will be hot food. If you
cannot make it during that time, then go to the dining hall right after plum
and ask for a brown bag lunch. I have asked the cafeteria to brown bag 10
lunches for us.  Ask the chef for a bag. Take the lunch with you and eat during
the meeting with Reed or right after.

(2) Show up on stage at the Class of 45 hall as soon as you can after Plum.

Important: Unfortunately, I will NOT be at the meeting with Reed. I expect that
you will have a lively conversation with Reed and ask away all your technical
questions. He will probably speak about his lifestyle during his talk, so try
to limit your question to any technical details you might be curious about.
Especially about his wheelchair and how to controls it.

Regards,
Jaiwant Mulik.
Director of Academic Computing and Computer Science Instructor
St. Mark's School, Southborough, MA
(508) 786-6155
Lekin woh zindagi hi kya jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho?