[smsrobotics] Re: Team Entrance Survey

  • From: "McFaul, Colin" <ColinMcFaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:17:52 -0500

I completed the survey.
From: smsrobotics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [smsrobotics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lehner, Caleb [CalebLehner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:30 AM
To: smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [smsrobotics] Re: Team Entrance Survey

i did the survey
From: smsrobotics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [smsrobotics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mulik, Jaiwant [jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 9:54 PM
To: smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [smsrobotics] FW: Team Entrance Survey

Everyone who is registered as a team member (in STIMS) must complete the
following survey https://rcs.arc.nasa.gov/rcs/survey/entrance.php

Our team number is 3566.

Please send me an email after you have complete the survey, before Dec 21st. I
do not hear back from you before that date I will have to drop you from the
team. So folks, this  is **very important** and we must respect our sponsor by
completing this survey.

(Ken and Maria, there is separate survey for you below).
Director of Academic Computing and Computer Science Instructor
St. Mark's School, Southborough, MA
(508) 786-6155
Lekin woh zindagi hi kya jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho?