[smsrobotics] Re: Logo

  • From: "Mulik, Jaiwant" <jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:48:48 -0500

Ok .. Wait .. I am lost. What would hand tracing in illustrator add to the
image? Would that the truly vectorize it?

On 12/13/10 9:41 PM, "Cox, Jonathan" <JonathanCox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A vindex computer had Illustrator on it, which had a nifty trace tool. I've
attached vector images of both my hand drawn one and Abbey's corrected version.
But perhaps it would be fitting for me to simply hand trace it in Illustrator
with nice neat lines?
From: "Fang, Abbey" <abbeyfang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:48:51 -0500
To: Jaiwant Mulik <jaiwantmulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lehner, Caleb"
<CalebLehner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Logo

Dear Dr. Mulik + Caleb,

The logo is finished. I've made a few clean ups, so it's a bit different than
the original logo.

Sincerely,
Abbey.

------ End of Forwarded Message

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense.
www.websense.com<http://www.websense.com/><http://www.websense.com/><http://www.websense.com/><http://www.websense.com/>

Click here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg== to report
this email as spam.