[smsrobotics] Lanyards: Redux + Update on Shirts

  • From: "Fang, Abbey" <abbeyfang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smsrobotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:26:49 -0500

Dear all,

Lanyard proof is attached. Apologies for not being able to use the official
logo, I have sent it to them and it is apparently 'too detailed' to be used.
Have tried St. Mark's logo to meet with same result. Alternative: put St Mark's
name on there. If the entire team approves, I will take care of it and have it
by next Friday.
We will have the official team shirts by next Wednesday.

Sincerely,
Abbey.