[smooth-riders] chilling in Vancouver

  • From: MCQ 1 <mcq7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smooth-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brenda Green <brenda.green@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 18:11:14 -0500

    For those drivers chilling in Vancouver waiting for a load, there is a place I found here, that has great steaks. I am there now, feel free to join me if you are looking for some great steaks and real cold beer, or just something to do to pass the time.  It is called The Keg Steak House and Bar. Closes at midnight. They have plenty of truck parking, it is on Broadway near the terminal where you dropped off your pizzas. I would like to get to know some of you all. hey Ron, any missing pizza's from your load?

Roll On,

Diamond T

On 7/2/2018 5:36 AM, Brenda Green wrote:

26 loads of pizza to Vancouver.

19 loads left to be delivered.

Perm supplier: Chicago

Temp supplier: Salt Lake City

From Detroit go to Chicago.

From Chicago take pizza to Vancouver.

From Vancouver go to Salt Lake City.

From Salt Lake City take pizza to Vancouver.

If you have any questions ask either Bill or myself.