[smooth-riders] Sunday morning update 02-17-2019

  • From: Mack <mcq7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smooth-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 08:58:30 -0600

We are getting those houses delivered, you know what they are for, right? You all are doing great! Hope all is well, looking for new contracts, no bargains on fuel, no football, no baseball, no auto racing, guess I will have to   kick back in my sleeper and watch a movie or two and dream about summertime.

It is just around the corner. Starting to look a little like spring in Corpus Christi!

49 loads of houses to Corpus Christi
20 loads left to be delivered

Perm suppliers: Memphis and Halifax
Temp Suppliers: none