[smooth-riders] July 27th evening update

  • From: Bill <mcqmail4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smooth-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brenda Green <brenda.green@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 18:05:43 -0500

24 loads of flax to Panama City

24 loads left to be delivered.

Perm supplier: Vancouver

Temp supplier: Salt Lake City

From Vancouver take flax to Panama City.

From Salt Lake City take flax to Panama City.

66 loads of Nuclear Material to Corpus Christi.

66 Loads left to be delivered.

Perm supplier: Veracruz.

Temp supplier: Managua

From Panama City take canisters to Managua.

 From Managua take nuclear Material to Corpus Christi.

From Corpus Christi go to Veracruz for more nuclear material.

If you have not yet picked up a load of flax, please go to Veracruz for a load of nucleaar material, and take it to Corpus Christie.

Then head back to Veracruz for more nuclear material.

Canisters are offering the best  PPM now out of Panama City, however, if you are looking for  nuclear material after cargo change Monday at 6 a.m. remember, the nuclear material is a temp cargo and probably won't be in Panama City  anymore. So plan accordingly.

My crystal ball is broken, so I do not know where the temp cargo will be after cargo change.

Roll On