[smooth-riders] Re: July 25th mid-day update

  • From: MCQ 1 <mcq7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smooth-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tom.kl@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:59:37 -0500

Sure can.

Any drivers in the middle of the U.S. such as Memphis, Chicago or St Louis for example would need to go to Memphis to get a load of houses bound for Vancouver. Drivers in the northeast, places such as Montreal Cincinnati or the east coast of the U.S. would be best served to head to Halifax to get a load of houses, (must be tiny houses.)

As far as the flax goes, the only perm supplier is Vancouver. Keep that in mind if you are going to try to make it from one of your current location to a temp supplier of flax. Cargo change is Thursday morning at 6 a.m. eastern, which means the temp supplier cities will most likely change to a different city. If you are almost to a temp supplier city when cargo change occurs, you  will be in no man's/woman's land with no cargo that you went for. Bummer! I have been there too.

Memphis is closer to Wichita than Albuquerque by about 100 miles. Miami is a long way from anywhere based on our most recent contracts Montreal to Wichita. If there is a driver in The southeast U. S. you have about 17 hours to make it to Miami for flax headed to Panama City, much lower mileage than from Albuquerque or Vancouver. San Salvador as a temp supplier of flax will not do us much good for a few days yet.

Hope I cleared things up for those that may not be as familliar with the North American geography as I am. Feel free to drop me a line if you have questions or comments. you notice Ron has no problem with that! That is one of my roles here  at Monster Mountain.

Roll On

On 7/25/2018 11:31 AM, tom.kl@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Bill, can you put out a rout from Wichita and other places people may be?

Francisco and Lingoman.