[smooth-riders] Big Mountain Express update 02-10-2019

  • From: Mack <mcq7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smooth-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:21:27 -0600

Just wanted to give you guys an update. We have been a reorganized company for 6 weeks now. Our profits are looking good. In this period of time with a mere 12 drivers we have earned just under $400,000 after expenses. Now I think that is some pretty nice profit. For example  This is how much each driver has made on a specific run with the driver earning 75% of the load, Big Mountain Express earning 25% of the load, and Big Mountain Express paying 5%of fuel and repairs. That is just good business sense when the drivers that are earning the money for the company are getting the majority of what they earn.

yeah, we cannot spend the money we make, and if the company were getting 50% of the earnings as they were prior to the reorganization, they could not spend the money they were getting either. So, as a driver of Big Mountain Express, you can not only cover your expenses, but you can send coin home to the wife, so the kids can play sports, she can have a new car every year, pay off the mortgage quicker, and retire sooner. Bottom line here is this is the American and Canadian way, you get to keep more of what you earn than  big business does.

Here is an example of what we earned for a recent run from Washington to Veracruz.

You have finished your route to *Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico*. You have been paid *$3,791.26* and your company has collected: *$1,306.23*.

By the way, the old lady is happy when we finally get home once a month or so, and it shows in her attitude toards me, I don't know about you, but I sure enjoy it.

Any questions comments or cash is appreciated.

Oh yeah, and did I mention, you can buy a new truck once a year too. They tend to get kind of funky after a year of 350 days a year on the road, so let the used truck dealer figure out how to deal with that.

Roll On

Mack