[smee] Re: Hurm... Sunday?

  • From: "steenhoek" <steenhoek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:12:00 -0600

Hehe...working on the trip to Minot...we are checking into the train...might
be a fun trip for the kids, not to mention somewhat cheap for the dad.

As for Sunday...I am up for anything as usual.  I do need a few components,
in addition to the kedge keep finger bone, to finish my spell quest.  Do we
have a diamond in smee storage?  The other items i should be able to buy.
See ya'll on Sunday.

Al