[smartvisionau] Re: New Podcast on SmartVision 2 Premium

  • From: Vivien Palcic <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sam Taylor <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 13:05:41 +0800

Thanks for posting this, Sam. Just in case people aren't aware, I couldn't find any download link or button on the page, for downloading the file for future listening/reference. I was, however, able to do it via the "save audio as" option in the context menu (ie by using the key immediately to the left of the right Control key). Hope this helps.

Regards
Vivien

On 14/07/2017 8:02 AM, Sam Taylor wrote:

Hello all, and welcome to our new subscribers!

Please find a link below to a new podcast on David Woodbridge’s personal Podcast feed. Listen to him demonstrating the SmartVision 2:

http://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-uhzj3-6ced12

Enjoy!

Sam Taylor

Blindness Products Consultant

Pacific Vision International

Ph: +61 420 355 996

EMail: sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.pacificvision.com.au

To post to SmartVisionAU, send email to: SmartVisionAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to emails on this list will go to the list by default.
General information about the list,ways to join, leave and set options is at: //www.freelists.org/list/SmartVisionAU