[smartvisionau] Can't pair Brailliant BI 40 with the phone )even though it was working a few weeks ago) and can automatic playback of files in BookReader be stopped?

  • From: Vivien Palcic <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartvisionau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 08:16:29 +0800

Hi Sam/list,

I can't get my Brailliant BI 40 and the phone working together via bluetooth, even though I had them working a few weeks ago and didn't change anything since then (other than making sure again last night to turn bluetooth on in Settings). It is showing the Brailliant in the list, but it wasn't recognising or visible to the device. I had the Brailliant channel set to bluetooth too. Also, can automatic playback of files in the BookReader be stopped (especially as we now know the OK key isn't even pausing playback as it should and I simply wanted to read the content with the Braille display)?

Regards
Vivien
To post to SmartVisionAU, send email to: SmartVisionAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to emails on this list will go to the list by default.
General information about the list,ways to join, leave and set options is at: //www.freelists.org/list/SmartVisionAU