[smartdoctor] Re: [smartdoctor] škole za zviždače

  • From: "DOM ZD" <dom.zdravlja.korcula@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smartdoctor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 08:43:42 +0100

Molim Vas da nas izbrišete sa liste.

Hvala.

S poštovanjem.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BARI
  To: smartdoctor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 12:10 PM
  Subject: [smartdoctor] škole za zviždače

  Škole za zviždače

  Public Concern
  Making Whistleblowing Work

  .        Contact

  .        Site Map

  .        About Us

  .        Individuals

  .        Organisations

  .        Policy

  .        Schools

  .        Law

  .        News

  Schools

  Public Concern at Work (PCaW) is the UK's leading authority on public
interest whistleblowing. Recognising that it is important to raise awareness of
this subject amongst young people, we have developed teaching materials
suitable for the Citizenship curriculum.

  Pilot Film Project

  We are developing a pilot film project to encourage young people to explore
whistleblowing on film and produce 2-3 minute short films. Public Concern at
Work will be able to provide some practical assistance, providing an initial
workshop to introduce the topic of whistleblowing and some financial assistance
for each participating school. We aim to showcase a selection of the films at
the end of the school year. Details can be downloaded here.

  Citizenship - A Workshop on Whistleblowing

  Introduction

  Public Concern at Work (PCaW) is the UK's leading authority on public
interest whistleblowing. Recognising that it is important to raise awareness of
this subject amongst young people, we have developed teaching materials for a
workshop on whistleblowing, which we successfully piloted in schools in 2007.
By reference to various situations, students are encouraged to discuss

    a.. the issue of speaking out when the interests of other people are at
risk;
    b.. the reasons why people might choose not to speak up;
    c.. and our responsibilities towards one another in all areas of life.
  The current release of materials is for Key Stage 3. In 2008, having reviewed
the feedback we receive on this workshop, we will release materials for Key
Stage 4.

  You can download these teaching materials for a workshop on whistleblowing
for free once you have filled in the information below. We will only use this
information to seek feedback, tell you about revised materials and about other
relevant information about our work. We will not share this information with
any third party.

  Fill in the form below for free download

        Full Name

        Job Title

        Organisation

        Email