[smartdoctor] Vijesti iz Poljske - iz Krakowa o kažnjavanju

  • From: Tanja Pekez-Pavliško <tanja.pekez-pavlisko2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smartdoctor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 22:50:55 +0100

Po ovome izgleda da smo mi u dobroj situaciji.

Briefly, since 01/01/12 new reimbursment law brought such changes:
- doctors are obliged to notice on prescription form given to insured
patient a level of reimbursment (i.e 100%, 50%, 30%, lump sum, free of
charge). The level for certain agent might be differnt in differnt
conditions - you have to know/remember/check every drug seperately. Since
2012 it was done automatically in pharmacy. In my office we are using very
good informatic system for electronic records management, but going for home
visit i am helpless. The same all colleagues working only with paper medical
records. The list of drugs is fluent and you have to follow all news from
ministry of health to avoid mistakes (day after day)
- drugs are only reimbursed when used in conditios listed in drug
registration documents, i.e. you can't prescribe (as reimbursed) most of the
pediatric drugs - widely used in children but in fact registerd for example
since 7 or 12 yo. Another example - some of ACE-Is are registered only in
hypertension, but not in coronoary heart disease. And it has nothing to do
with guideliness - only registry documents
- for all mistakes physician is responsible personally - financial fees and
even imprisonment (up to 5 years of prison!!!)

That makes us angry! And that's why we are protesting now. There's
country-wide doctor's riot.

database 3553 (20081024) __________

http://www.eset.com