[slislita] Wave anyone? Also, meeting.

  • From: Jennifer Moore <jemoore3@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:00:20 -0600

So I've got eight Google Wave invites sitting here, and not enough people to
hand them out to. Anybody want one? E-mail me off list and I'll see what I can
do.

Now that I've got your attention...the last LITA meeting of the semester is
scheduled for next week, Friday, December 18th at 4:30 in the Rathskeller. I'd
be happy to see you guys, but I don't want to trudge out in the snow if
everyone's expecting to be home for Christmas by that time, so I thought I'd
poll the list. Anyone up for a last meeting of the semester? We'd be talking
about what we want to do next semester, maybe playing with Google Wave,
certainly getting ridiculously off-track like we usually do. I promise it'll be
fun.

Jen Moore
Co-Chair, SLIS LITA student group
jemoore3@xxxxxxxx