[slint] Unable to upgrade packages without unmarking a package.

  • From: Matthew Dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 16:18:18 -0400

Hi all,

I have been trying to upgrade a fresh install of slint install without much success.  I am able to update the database without a problem however, the following package is unable to download with the following error.  "unable to retreave package razfsprogs server respond http response said error."  My work around was to unmark the package the package to allow everything else to upgrade.  Anyone else seeing this andd how to fix.  I would hate to remove the package for fear of breaking something.  if this matters, i used an older slint iso as it was what I had at the time of the install.  I am also using a vm.  I used the slint 15.0-2 iso if that matters.  Thanks for any heolp received.

Matthew