[slint] Re: Slint 15, when?

  • From: tony seth <lp800@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jordanlivesey9@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 16:23:30 -0400

Heya there all!
Personally, I hope secure boot is an option, and not the default... as I found it to be to put it politely, a damndable police action to make sure people only install windows.
It's just one more block I have to deal with when getting my computer set for booting from devices other then the hd.
As for the release date, I'm perfectly good with the
"We will cell no wine before it's time." philosophy, but then that's probably because I drink Mountain Dew and/or coffee.
Thanks much Didier!
As an afterthought, I too have an Acer, and as soon as I get it fixed, I'm definitely going to put Slint on it.
Anyway, enough of my rambling... Take care...
Cheereo!