[slint] Setting up a Windows VM using qemu

  • From: Brandt Steenkamp <brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 15:18:03 +0200

Hi all,

I am sorry for having to ask this, but somewhere along the line I lost my Scripts for setting up and starting a Windows virtual machine using qemu on Slint.

If someone could please help, I'd really appreciate it. I unfortunately need the piece of Microsoft bloatware to do my work.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from the Slint laptop