[sleafordbka] Re: Swarms

  • From: simon croson <sicroson@xxxxxx>
  • To: sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:26:01 +0100

Im sure this will help for county records on swarms collected.

Two swarms collected 1 month ago on my crescent - no they were not my bees -
but now both are doing fine. Got a donation of two bottles of wine - maybe for
the next raffle.
One set of bumble bees moved from sleaford last week - took a donation of £20
for Help for Heroes.
One cast collected from Scopwick also last week - no charge, had a cup of tea
and made two new friends.

Best wishes
Simon Croson
sicroson@xxxxxx