[sleafordbka] Re Stall on Eastgate Green

  • From: "Ann Holderness" <ann_holderness@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:52:01 +0100

Sleaford NKDC would like a stall on Forces Day Sunday 26th June on the Green in
Eastgate.  John and I are heavily committed to the Lincs Show and  a stall at
Heckington on the Saturday and feel we will have reached Saturation point, is
any one out there prepared to take this on board please if not I will need to
let Debbie Scott know.
It would be an opportunity to sell honey, polish, rolled beeswax candles etc,
if prepared to take this on board either let me or Debbie at NKDC know please

Ann & John Holderness