[sleafordbka] Re: Hives for sale

  • From: simon croson <sicroson@xxxxxx>
  • To: sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:58:10 +0000

Thats the man - anyone wishing to buy these or any other bees do so with due
care and ask if they would object to a bee inspectors visit.

Its difficult almost impossible to have a look inside at this time of year.

It does however seem like a good deal.

Simon Croson
sicroson@xxxxxx
web: www.sicroson.com