[sleafordbka] Fw: Heckington Show

  • From: martin robinson <martinrobinson26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beekeeping <Sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 20:39:10 +0100 (BST)

Please see email below.

Regards Martin

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: simon croson <sicroson@xxxxxx>
To: Melody Espin <Melody_Espin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; carole smith
<Caroleesmith46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Martin Robinson
<Martinrobinson26@xxxxxxxxxxx>; ann holderness <ann_holderness@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, 7 June 2012, 19:45
Subject: Heckington Show

Ladies, Gents,

I am sorry but we will not be having a stand at Heckington this year.

There has been a committee change at the show and i was not contacted to say
that i had to put in an application, although in previous years i had been
contacted to ask if we were going.

It does appear however that the Boston Group will be there ! Think what you
will.

I did make my feelings known about how we have been so successful to the extent
that we won an award last year but was told that the marquee was full, we are
however on the reserve list.

sorry about this but its been taken out of my hands.

Best wishes
Simon Croson
sicroson@xxxxxx
www.sicroson.com