[sleafordbka] FW: sugar

  • From: "Carole E Smith" <caroleesmith46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Beekeeping'" <Sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:39:48 +0100

FYI

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT CELIA SMITH DIRECTLY. SHE NEEDS AN
ANSWER RIGHT AWAY. Since Sleaford is allocated 3 bags, the first 3
beekeepers to get back to HER would seem most fair.  Note the courtesy jar
of honey suggested below. It will be up to you to handle that. Please don't
email me to send to her -thanks.

 Carole