[slackintosh-users] slackintosh 12.1 and slapt-get

  • From: Edward Felberbaum <efelberbaum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 23:49:33 +0000

Hi, I'm not writing this at home now, so I'm going from memory.

I'm trying to use slapt-get with slackintosh 12.1 - after I run the --update,
the --upgrade fails with a md5 mismatch for some files,
I believe I had a mismatch for files git and kdeaccessibility, among other kde*
files.
I was able to --upgrade other files successfully yesterday, files like php*,
samba, seamonkey.... but git and kdeaccessibility and probaby other kder* files
failed the md5.
I don't want to skip the md5 check.
Which file should I use to get the proper 12.1 slapt-get files --update
correct, or does the CHECKSUM.md5 need to be updated?
P.S. Any chance that slackintosh will be updated to 13.0, or should I consider
doing it myself with CLFS?
http://trac.cross-lfs.org/
Thanks for all the great slackintosh work from the past, and hopefully future!
Eddie

inbox.