[slackintosh-users] Re: ppc64 & current

  • From: Adrian Ulrich <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:23:22 +0200

> > However only adrian has a 64bit machine so he's got last word on it :-)

Yes, my plan is to be to stay bi-arch.

Still the package-management will need some work but otherwise it's IMO
a good solution.

> Also congrats on finally taming glibc-ppc to support epoll & TLS
> without any hiccups. It was one of the reasons why I was using
> ppc64 glibc for some of the software I'd compile.

Let's see if it really works this good :-)

We had tls working on Slackintosh 11.0 on 2 hosts but it blew up
on my mac-mini ;-)

--
 RFC 1925:
   (11) Every old idea will be proposed again with a different name and