[slackintosh-users] Re: pbbuttonsd problem with screen blanking

  • From: Volker Weiss <volker-list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:16:38 +0700

Hi,

> i'm running slackintosh 11.0 on an iBook G3, and it runs great. i just have
> this tiny problem with pbbuttons' screenblanking option. whenever
> pbbuttonsd blanks the screen, the screen doesn't come back when i press a
> key or touch the touchpad. instead, i have to hit Fn-F1/F2 to get the
> screen back.

I run Slackintosh 11.0 on an iBook G3 (466 MHz). Pbbuttonsd (0.7.8) doesn't
show this error. On my newer iBook G4 (1 GHz) pbbuttonsd randomly switches the
screen to maximum brightness. The problem you described does not show up on my
computers.

Maybe you can ask on the pbbuttonsd mailing list for some help.

Volker

--

http://tintuc.no-ip.com/