[slackintosh-users] Slackintosh 12.1-RC1

  • From: Adrian Ulrich <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:45:38 +0200

Hi,

Slackintosh 12.1-RC1 has just been 'released':

This release is 'in-sync' with Slackware 12.1 and should
be pretty stable. Feel free to upgrade your 12.0 installation
to 12.1-RC1!

Download:
  http:  http://slackintosh.workaround.ch/pub/slackintosh/12.1/
  rsync: rsync://workaround.ch/rspub/.releases/12.1

Note:
 - There are no ISO-Images yet. We still have to update the installer and
   sync the installation-scripts/tagfiles. This is a pretty boring task to do,
   so it may take some time until we finish it ;-)

 - Please reports any problems to the mailing-list so we get a chance
   to fix things before releasing ISO-Images

Regards,
 Adrian

--
 RFC 1925:
   (11) Every old idea will be proposed again with a different name and