[slackintosh-users] PM: Adding info for...

  • From: Edward Felberbaum <efelberbaum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 22:31:41 +0000

Hi,

I'm running slackintosh 12.0 very happily.

One question that I have is why does my G3 Wallstreet Powerbook running
2.6.22.18?? have in dmesg about 300+ entries along the lines of...

PM: Adding info for...

There is text after the for... but I'm not on the machine at the moment - I'm
on a Windows 2000.

I found the text "PM: Adding info for..." in a kernel source file - I forgot
which one.

Does PM have anything to do with Power Management?

Anyone know WHY I'm seeing these messages and what I can do to stop them from
appearing?

I'm also running Slackintosh 12.0 on a iMac DV, and that machine does NOT
display these annoying messages.

Ask if you need more detail.

Thanks.

Eddie

Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace