[sl-net] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Cathy Cheal <cheal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sl-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Elizabeth Clark <floria.beaumont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:25:00 -0400

Hi all,
If you'd like come to Oakland University island on Friday, Oct. 24 at 3pm EST (or 12 pm SL time or Pacific Coast), I would be happy to host. You will need to join the group called, Oakland U Public Member.
The SLURL is:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Oakland%20University/172/81/39/?title=Oakland%20University
Cathy
(Song Seriman)

Catheryn Cheal, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President
e-Learning and Instructional Support
207 Varner Hall
Oakland University
cheal@xxxxxxxxxxx
248-370-4566
fax: 248-370-4926

On Sep 20, 2008, at 5:54 PM, Elizabeth Clark wrote:

I thought the September Social went well yesterday. One member present, I've forgotten who already--though I'm pretty sure it was Kay or Song, suggested that we organize tours of members' sites, so we can see what others are doing in SL.

If you would like to host a tour of your site (and maybe a social gathering in conjunction with it), please e-mail me the details of where and when you want to old it, and I'll send out the announcement.

Thanks,

Elizabeth/Floria

Elizabeth Clark, M.A.
(SL:  Floria Beaumont)
Coordinator, Sloan-C SL-NET
Adjunct Instructor, English and Humanities
Red Rocks Community College
Metropolitan State College of Denver
http://4rxt.wordpress.com/