[sl-net] Re: SL-NET Activities

  • From: Elizabeth Clark <floria.beaumont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sl-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:07:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks!  I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  As soon as you confirm the
information, I'll post it and then send out a notice about a week ahead.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Clark, M.A.
(SL:  Floria Beaumont)
Coordinator, Sloan-C SL-NET
Adjunct Instructor, English and Humanities
Red Rocks Community College
Metropolitan State College of Denver
http://4rxt.wordpress.com/