[sl-net] Re: Request for Participation by Sloan-C

  • From: "AMOS, JANICE" <JAMOS@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sl-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:10:56 -0400

Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for the invitation, I am honored to have been asked to
participate. AT this time I am on family medical leave as my daughter has
cancer and going through surgery, etc. I have not been checking my emails and
so I apologize for my lateness in responding to you. I hope that sometime in
the future I would be asked again.

Warmest regards,

Janice Amos