[SKRIVA] Writersnowonline

  • From: Ahrvid Engholm <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:58:36 -0500 (EST)

Ytterligare en engelsksprakig skrivarcommunity:

http://www.writersnowonline.com/

Ur intron:
  "Writers Now Online is a space, where published and unpublished writers can
read, review and update their work and at the same time, share it with many
other writers.
  Writers Now Online is a space, where writers are able to show their talents
to publishing companies and magazine editors, who want a variety of articles at
their disposal.
  As a former magazine editor, I was always looking for short stories on many
topics, from sport to finance to travel. The need for quick and easy access by
editors is paramount as strict deadlines are a part of the industry. We have
endeavored on this site to provide such a service."
  Hur m?nga "editors" siter har kopplat till sig vet jag dock inte.
  Men, som vanligt, denna community is of more use for those of you who write
in English.

--Ahrvid

--
Scheduled with Time Cave (http://www.timecave.com)

Subscribe for $12/year to eliminate these short "message tags" and the
2-message-per-day limit.  You can subscribe at the following URL:

        http://www.timecave.com/subscribe

-----
SKRIVA - sf, fantasy och skräck  *  Äldsta svenska skrivarlistan
grundad 1997 * Info http://www.skriva.bravewriting.com eller skriva-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx för listkommandon (ex subject: subscribe).