[SKRIVA] Tyska Nova söker gästförfattare

  • From: "ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:16:59 +0200 (CEST)

(Från en utländsk lista. Det skall vara från en kvinnlig författare, dock. --
AE)

Dear friends,

issue 15 of the German sf magazine Nova will be the first issue in
the history of our magazine exclusively devoted to female sf writing.
Ten contemporary German women sf writers have been invited to
contribute stories about the future of erotic, sexuality and gender
- from a female point of view.

As every issue this one will also include a translation by a foreign
guest writer. I'm looking for a story by a female sf writer outside
of the Anglo-American area (preferable from Spain or Latin America)
that is, in the widest possible sense, concerned with sexuality and
gender. The story should have been first published within the last
five years. We're looking for a still active, contemporary writer.

If you can recommend interesting stories and help me to get in contact
with the writers, please contact me at <mki@xxxxxxx> We can accept
stories in English, Spanish or German.

I should add that Nova is a non-profit market and we cannot pay for
contributions. Any writer, however, will receive a contributor's copy.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yours
Michael

-----
SKRIVA - sf, fantasy och skräck  *  Äldsta svenska skrivarlistan
grundad 1997 * Info http://www.skriva.bravewriting.com eller skriva-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx för listkommandon (ex subject: subscribe).