[SKRIVA] Pics and video clips from Eurocon

  • From: Ahrvid Engholm <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sverifandom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <trufen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pulpmags@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:13:46 +0200

Some pictures from Eurocon2011 in Stockholm last weekend, and I'm sure there
are more to find:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150283002882658.380262.754232657&lôb66bfb6b
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150212192892986.313207.600547985&lB8761deac
https://picasaweb.google.com/tompe17/Eurocon2011Stockholm#
(Took some pictures myself, but I'm too lazy to put them on the web. My mobile
camera makes fuzzy pictures when light is low, and I'd need to go through them.)

Swedish Education TV (which goes in the afternoons) was there to record som
panels etc. It's said they'll broadcast it in September, but here's some
shorter "teasers" on what they will have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5o8f_E0tho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xzG1lGe-Ac&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkJVfp_rCtM&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkJVfp_rCtM&feature=channel_video_title

--Ahrvid

--
ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx / Be an @SFJournalen Twitter Follower for all the latest
news in short form! / Gå med i SKRIVA - för författande, sf, fantasy, kultur

-----
SKRIVA - sf, fantasy och skräck  *  Äldsta svenska skrivarlistan
grundad 1997 * Info http://www.skriva.bravewriting.com eller skriva-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx för listkommandon (ex subject: subscribe).