[SKRIVA] "Far East Fantasy" eftersöks

  • From: "Ahrvid Engholm" <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 02:40:10 +0200

Från en annan lista, där man söker noveller inom "Far East Fantasy" (på engelska):

Short Fantasy Fiction for inclusion in
*Paper Blossoms,
Sharpened Steel:*
*Tales of Fantasy from the Far East*

Guidelines

The anthology will feature roughly twenty-five short stories between 3,000
and 9,000 words.

We are looking for stories of fantasy in East Asian-based settings. We want tales that are heavily influenced by Chinese, Korean, or Japanese folklore
and history. We are not looking for stories set in the modern day. The
mid-to-late 1800's is as late as you should venture. Submissions need not be
set in our world, but can be set in created worlds that are influenced by
the cultures listed above.

Examples of books and movies with similar themes include (but are not
limited to)
/Dessa länkar måste jag stryka. URL:erna är alla extremt långa och kommer att visas som brutna länkar som inte går att använda. --AE/

No electronic submissions. Please include a SASE for reply.
Submission Period: May 15, 2007 to December 15, 2007
Reading Period: December 15, 2007 to January 15, 2008

Rights: 1st World Publication Rights in the English Language
Pay: 5 cents per word upon acceptance of final draft, as an advance on pro
rata (based on final page-count) share of 35% of net revenue

Send questions to art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pbss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Mail your story to
Fantasist Enterprises
PBSS Anthology
PO Box 9381
Wilmington, DE 19809
USA

Men man söker också:
Short Fantasy Fiction of Any Theme or Sub-genre

We are always looking for short fantasy stories to be entered into the
"Fantastical Visions Contest" for possible inclusion in our next Fantastical
Visions anthology. For more information on the contest, see the
Contest Page<http://fantasistent.com/CONTESTS/Contests.php>.

--Ahrvid

--
ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxxx/ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx/tel 073-68622[53+mercersdag]
Pangram för 29 sv bokstäver: Yxskaftbud, ge vår wczonmö iqhjälp!