[SKRIVA] Dear friends: Is Christmas day joyful!

  • From: Ahrvid Engholm <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:57:21 +0100

Welcome to our website: www.eioffer.comIf you purchase our project, full
500EUR, Christmas day approaches, we bestow a your free gift
                                                          The Christmas is
coming! looking for some crazy gifts for your family, your friend and yourself.
all products of our company sell at costs within 15 days; Computers,
Televisions, Cell Phones, MP3/MP4 Players, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Video
Games  Consoles, GPS , most items are sold at wholesale prices, you will find
lots of great bargains here. And we have a sales promotion from now on, buy
more, save more and get more!This is a god-given chance, we hope hold of it on
time. SITE :  www.eioffer.com    MSN:eioffer527@xxxxxxx |
Email:eioffer527@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:China | City:NanYang | Zip Code:473000 |
Tel: 86-13838709592 Copyright2004-2008, All Rights Reserved
Discover the new Windows Vista