[sjbiofuels] some of our recent actions

  • From: "Grisha Krivchenia" <grishakriv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:24:02 -0800

Hey all,

I just wanted to keep everyone up to date on what's happened at the last two
meetings:

1.  Jacob Dubail is the interim manager.  He will cover all of the
managerial responsibilities for the near future.  When Rosa returns, we will
decide who will serve as the manager for the remainder of 2008.

2.  Grisha will take care of reserving the room and procuring the key each
Thursday.

3.  Jacob is in charge of contacting Dan and Helen about fiscal sponsorship.

(Creedence, I got your e-mail about the lead with the Community Foundation.
I think this sounds great, and that you should go for it.  If they are more
familiar with serving as a fiscal agent, they might have a lot to offer us.
Jacob, what do you think?)

4.  Creedence and Gary took a look at the proposed site last Saturday.  They
think it has a long way to go before we're ready for a Conditional Use
inspection.  Gary will be speaking to the owners to clarify how they intend
for us to use the site and what the time-line might be for their own
inspections with the county.

5.   I'm headed by the county building office this week to pick up a
Conditional Use Permit.  We'll have it available at the next meeting for
review.

6.  Thursday night meetings... how do people feel about 6:15 or 6:30 PM?
Our house has dinners at 5:30, so I have trouble making it on time.

Hope you're all doing well.  Let us know what you think!

Peace,
Grisha