[sjbiofuels] Re: Fwd: Re: Info on San Juan Biofuels Association

  • From: "Grisha Krivchenia" <grishakriv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:46:00 -0700

Hi Ann,

I would have very much enjoyed sipping a cup of chai on your porch and
shooting the breeze with some of my favorite locals...  I had a painting
date with some Spring Street students early this morning, and I didn't find
the time to make it over to your place beforehand.

Perhaps I can make it to the next one!

Best wishes to you and Cree... I dug his bluesy fingerpicking last night.

Peace,

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Andrea Kiernan <annwn_kiernan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx