[sjbiofuels] Re: Fwd: Meeting on May 16th

  • From: "Jacob Dubail" <jacobdubail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:49:00 -0700

Hi guys, sorry to be completely MIA for so long.  Unfortunately, I don't
have enough time to catch you up on all the insanity that has consumed my
life for the past two months... I have, however, been keeping up on most of
the association happenings...

I just found a couple of resources with lists of potential fiscal sponsors.
They're below.  I didn't have a ton of time to sift through it, but I think
it might help.

Aslo Eric Hanson (425.870.5282) from Whole Energy left me a message and
would like to continue building a relationship with SJBF.

I hope some of this helps.  I'm hoping to be around the island in June.
I'll definitely be looking to reconnect then.

Peace,
Jacob

http://www.capaciteria.org/index.php?env=-inlink/index:m173-1-1-1-s&reset=1

http://www.tidescenter.org/index.php

*The Agape Foundation* <http://www.agapefn.org/>
1095 Market Street, Suite 304, San Francisco, CA 94103
tel: 415.701.8707

The Agape Foundation is a non-profit public foundation which raises and
distributes funds to groups working for nonviolent change. Agape offers seed
grants and technical assistance to encourage new projects and provides
project grants, organizational services, fundraising advice, and access to
other skills which ongoing groups need to become self-supporting. The
foundation also acts as fiscal sponsor for tax-deductible contributions to
the legal and educational work of a growing number of grassroots
organizations.

*Earth Island Institute * <http://www.earthisland.org/>
300 Broadway, Suite 28, San Francisco, CA 94133
tel: 415.788.3666

Earth Island Institute develops and supports projects that counteract
threats to the biological and cultural diversity that sustain the
environment. As an alternative to dozens of separate nonprofits, each
duplicating basic administrative functions, EII is a consortium of more than
thirty grassroots campaigns, each functioning independently while sharing
resources and benefiting from the synergistic exchange of experience, ideas,
and energy.
Earth Island Institute provides non-profit sponsorship and administrative
services for new and existing Projects. In addition, we provide our Projects
with assistance in strategic planning, public outreach, fundraising, and
other resources and services that maximize the effectiveness and quality of
their collective efforts.

*Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs <http://www.saveourplanet.org/>(SEE)
*
20178 Rockport Way, Malibu, CA 90265-5340
tel: 310.456.3534

Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE) is an organization of member
groups whose purpose is to encourage and facilitate activism from both local
and global perspectives. It is a 501(c)(3) public charity providing
nonprofit status, start-up guidance, and other services to member groups.
SEE accepts individual activities and large organizations, start-up
initiatives and established groups. SEE projects are active on every
continent. We welcome all committed, passionate citizens from all corners of
the globe to join the Social & Environmental Entrepreneurs.
**