[siriusxm-access] Re: It's Working Again This Morning

  • From: "Rick Lewis" <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:44:58 -0700

Thanks, Judy. I'm not taking anything for granted at this point, but I
really prefer the current player when it's working.
I select channels, then all channels, and that yields a page with
everything. I can use the Jaws search to find the channel number I want, and
hit enter on it for audio.
Up at the top, if it says "live," you're getting the live feed. If it says
"Go Live," then you can switch to the live feed.
When it works, it's cleaner and more reliable than the "classic player", in
my opinion.
If it comes and goes, I won't drive everyone crazy with updates--at least no
more than I have, I hope.
Ultimately, I'm just glad I can log in after all these months, no matter
which player I have to use.
--
Rick