[siriusxm-access] Re: Breakthrough: SiriusXM Player, IE11 and Jaws 16

  • From: "Rick Lewis" <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <siriusxm-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 05:40:14 -0700

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the direct link to the legacy player.
I should also mention that I may not have typed the link to the regular
player accurately.
And this is _not_ what IE forwards to!
It's:
https://player.siriusxm.com/#/main
If you hit channels, you'll get category lists, and you'll find an option
for All.
If you then hit All, you'll get the entire list.
Do be warned that sometimes Jaws hangs up in this view of all stations, but
Jaws 16 will restart.
I haven't tried it with Jaws 15, but it's especially prone to balk when a
program is unresponsive like IE can temporarily be in the All Channels view.
I'm glad I don't have to use the legacy player. At least it's still there
for those who need or prefer it, but it has some odd flaws, like the search
box disappearing if one accidentally enters an invalid channel number.
--
Rick