[sinatraphiles] Re: Sinatrafamily Archived Pages

  • From: "voorzitter@xxxxxxx" <voorzitter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sinatraphiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:11:54 +0000

Thanks also from me Cademon!

Best
René Wieland

------ Original Message ------
From "Vance Adair" <dr.vanceadair@xxxxxxxxx>
To sinatraphiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date 10/25/2022 3:50:14 PM
Subject [sinatraphiles] Re: Sinatrafamily Archived Pages

Thank you Cademon. That is very kind of you.

-Vance

On Tue, 25 Oct 2022 at 17:27, Cademon Smith <cadesmith356@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone! I have only spoken in this email thread a couple times, but I wanted to make a contribution. I know we are all saddened by the closing of the sinatrafamily.com website last year, and unfortunately I was only a member for about half a year. I did however, manage to download as many different pdfs and pages of the website as humanly possible. I save over 40 different pages of the website, including 3 of the threads I found most informative (at the time). I have kept this in my collection for over a year now, hoping that something would become of the website but it never did. I am very glad to share these with all of you guys, and I hope this helps in your quest of collecting Sinatra!

https://we.tl/t-nFbW7Hi9OX

Preview -
Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 11.14.28 AM.png

Please let me know if you guys get this email, and I hope you enjoy!

All the best,

Cademon S.

JPEG image

PNG image