[SimpleMail-usr] problem with address book import

  • From: Databug <databug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Simple Mail <simpleMail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 24 Dec 2001 18:50:19 +0000

Hello, all
Just discovered a problem with the import feature. When I import my YAM address
book it all appears correctly but then when I save it It chops most of it off.
So that when I restart Simple Mail Most of the addresses are missing. I've
tested it a couple of times now and it always chops the address book off at the
same point. I'm using the latest YAM dev version (2.4 I think) If that helps
any.

That's me done for now.
--
: This EMail has been brought to you by the Databug :

I have a mind like a steel trap. Stuff gets in there and Wham! It never
comes out again.
-- Anon