[SimpleMail-usr] Re: SimpleMail 0.22 problem

  • From: Mick Sutton <mick.sutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 11 Jan 2004 14:16:02 +0100

Hi Juergen on 01/11/2004

You wrote

> I updated to simplemail 0.22 these days.
> now i got a problem.
> filtering das not work any more. if i get my mails, the filtering is no
> longer executed, so all mails get stuck in the incomming folder. if i
> press the "filtern" button, simplemail eats up all the cpu time. no mail
> gets filtered or moved. simplemail seems to hang. but it still needs
> about 90% of the cpu time. Even after a long time (>30 minutes) nothing
> happens. and there are only 10 mails in the incomming folder.

That's strange it's all fine here!

> it all worked fine before the update.

> my system :
> OS3.9, 68060 100Mb Ram

My stystems using Simplemail are: PPC240 Mhz/060 50Mhz BVision, PC running
Amithlon and AmigaOne G4 800 Mhz running OS4 and it works fine on all of
them.

> Did anyone get the same problems or better have a solution for this ?

No!!!

See Ya

Mick

--

<tsb>Mick Sutton

<tsb>Chairman of SEAL

<tsb>South Essex Amiga Link

<tsb>http://www.seal-amiga.co.uk

<tsb>A1200T 603e+ 240/060 BVision & A1-XE 800 Mhz G4 Radeon 7000