[SimpleMail-usr] Can we please have the move to folder command

  • From: Kulwant Bhogal <kulwant.bhogal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 19 Feb 2003 23:47:49 +0000

Hello,

As I have a bad back which is also affecting my neck, I now have to use my
left hand instead of my right one for the mouse. Although it is usable, I am
not as dexterous with my left hand as I am with my right. This means that
when it comes to dragging and dropping mails from the inbox to other folders,
I sometimes accidently end up inadvertantly selecting and therefore moving more
messages than I intended to. This is annoying to say the least. Sometimes
messages can get dropped in the wrong folder which can then be difficult to
find (especially if the message was unread and you don't know which folder
it got dropped in).

So, a command which allows the currently selected messages to be moved to
a folder by point and click instead of drag and drop would be nice.

Kind regards,

Kulwant